To register for a personal or corporate account, visit our Register page and select the account type you wish to open (Personal or Corporate).
Carefully read the terms and conditions and if accepted check off the box and click Next.
Fill all the required fields with the information and click Submit.
An email will be sent to you with your application that needs to be signed and emailed back to email@example.com along with the following documents:
For Personal accounts:
- A copy of the account holder's passport or ID
- A copy of the account holder's utility bill (less than 3 months old). We also accept your current bank account statement for verification.
For Corporate accounts:
- Copy of a valid passport or ID of beneficial owners, directors and authorized signatory
- Utility bill less than 3 months old as proof of residence of beneficial owners, directors and authorized signatories
- Certificate of Incorporation or Registration Document of the company
- Memorandum and Articles of association or Statutes of the company
- Minutes of a meeting of the Board of Directors or Power of Attorney giving the Authorized Signatory the authority to open and manage the bank account
* A lawyer, accountant, public notary or bank officer must certify all documents. For verification purposes, certifications must be dated and contain the name, address and contact telephone number of the person certifying the documents.
Once your information is verified and your account has been approved, you will receive an email with a link to access your own bank account.
On your first entry you will be asked to set a password and authorization code for the account.
Account verification and approval can take approximately 2 to 5 business days.