To register for a corporate account, visit our Register page and select "Open A Corporate Account".
Carefully read the terms and conditions and if accepted check off the box and click Next.
Fill all the required fields with the information and click Submit.
Once you have received the confirmation email there will be a link available to upload the following documents:
For Corporate accounts:
- Copy of a valid passport or ID of beneficial owners, directors and authorized signatory
- Utility bill less than 3 months old as proof of residence of beneficial owners, directors and authorized signatories
- Certificate of Incorporation or Registration Document of the company
- Memorandum and Articles of association or Statutes of the company
- Minutes of a meeting of the Board of Directors or Power of Attorney giving the Authorized Signatory the authority to open and manage the bank account
Please note that background checks do take place prior to approval and that providing false information is considered a criminal offense.